Crebe Episode-Three Crebe Episode-Three

eARFGDSSFDSGSEQegweqrwewr

How the fuck can anyone but a retard actually enjoy this shit. You must be like 3 years old.

Get a life and stop nicking animations and then tweening them all over the show.

Arse

Skeik-Sprite responds:

dude, i make what i make and you make what you make. Sprite movies arent just "tweens" Most of that movie is FBF. Im 14, and yes, that is very young, but i seem yo make flash better then you. I watch your movies and i didnt find them entertaining. Ill keep making what people like and you can go ahead and make your crap.

>TheMagicalTree Ep.1 >TheMagicalTree Ep.1

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Last time I checked, Trees dont seek revenge!

Misfitblob responds:

Magical Trees do...

Own3d [4] *special* Own3d [4] *special*

ninnneeeeeeeeeeee!

That was cool man, the whole thing, the music and the points w2hen he shot that old granny, then the smile"! CRACKED me up!

Hope this goes front page!

Eg-g responds:

^^

Mario+FF7 Mario+FF7

yawn

boring

Sonic In The City Ep.3 Sonic In The City Ep.3

good?????? what the hell!!

How can that actually be good! Theres nothing too it, you nick the graphics, the sounds, and just motion tween them around the stage, who cares???

It wasnt good, it had no story line, and you couldnt even be bothered to keep sonic actually ON the half pipe.

Dont give up your day job "Pal"

Bullet Gun Bullet Gun

A sure six... maybe worth more!

That is a cool concept there, Unusual shoice of sound track for the background, haha

Keep it up!

Megaman X7 stragegy guide Megaman X7 stragegy guide

Gobb Smacked!

Hello,

First of all I would like to congratulate you on being on the bottom of the portal, it is amazing, such effort was put into the animation that will soon die in the face of newgrounds.

The graphical stsyle that you have shown is amazing, such change in graphics and the way that they flow if utterly fabulous.

One of the features of this movie that I found like in hardly any other submissions on this portal, is the way it had no sound, it was music to my ears, like butterflies fluttering and a breeze over the sea, but without any sound. I like this in a movie.

There was emense violence in the movie, the way that the pictures collided and the way that there was blood everywhere on the so awfully constructed pictures.

It was great, but in another sense it was beautiful.

At least now, I know how not to complete Megaman X7 from like 1872

I would like to finalise this review with what my great great great grandpa would have said about this if he saw such a movie of thus standards:

"This movie is utterly... a bag of shite"

Love Jiblob xx

ViceFullbuster responds:

What a lovely review. =)

Little babies' eyes Little babies' eyes

a suttle 5

Hello,

The movie wasnt so bad, It was just slow and boring. The animation was fine, but It dragged on a little bit, You need to make movies that have excitement... movies that are slow tend not to do so well in the newgrounds portal!

Keep your animations upbeat

Slow, But Original. Good luck with future animations!

- Jiblob

RichieP123 responds:

OK! :D I hear you man and I promise my next movie will be a sexy violent adventure full of gun shots and car chases and brimming with off the wall ideas like crazy killer robots with magic powers!

Super Mario Physics Super Mario Physics

Congrats

Hello,

The game is great, and educational.

Id like to congratulate you also on being featured on page 19 in WEB-USER magazine here in the UK

Keep It up!

- Jiblob

Sleeping beauty yaoi Sleeping beauty yaoi

...

I like your style of animation, but It doesnt really have anything to do with anything. Just 3 lines of a song, with a guy singing and what looks like him pulling her Chest Hairs off! haha

Longer