Closing Time Closing Time

Great!

Hello,

I like this game, the graphics are good and so is the concept.

Keep up the good work

- Jiblob

omg it's frogger! omg it's frogger!

That was pretty cool

It was pretty good to see Fropgger return.

I think that the game could do with better graphics,so If ya could spice it up with some better graphics and sounds that would be real good.

Purhaps you could change the idea to a concept that hasnt already been done before, like you could change the name, character ('Frogger') and maybe have 2 player or whatever.

I got to -20 Lives ... Bug :)

Good luck with future makes

Glaiel-Clock responds:

I NEVER FINISHED IT!

Kill The Koopas Kill The Koopas

Nice game

I have to say that as simple as that game is, its it quite good. It was a good idea to test your actionscript skills by adding a password to each level.

It would be a good idea to make your front page with the password and Start button more... 'Jazzy' because at the moment it looks a bit tacky.

I got beaten on the 3rd level... ahhhhhhhhhh

Good Luck with future Games/Animations

6/10

lan00 responds:

thanks for the great review well you got far because there are 5 level in total!

Demonic Defence 3 Demonic Defence 3

Twaz ok

Not as good as the origional. That Music Did my head in! But aoart from that it was purdy good

Tracer Tracer

good.

Nice concept.

High Flier High Flier

Great Actionscripting.

Love the game, Its a Bit slow moving tho, and Background sound would be nice. But Apart from that, great game!

Star Ship Star Ship

good game...

I like it, Instructions would be nice. :D Im Not really a fan of them kinds of simple games. But what Am I on about, I dont have a clue how to make games, hehe.

Dealer 2 Dealer 2

wow..

Cool Graphics! 8-)

Croc Hunter Croc Hunter

hahahaha

YOU CAN HEAR THE WALRUS THO CANT YOU! Cool!

Super Date Challenge Super Date Challenge

I dont understand this game

Is something supposed to happen?

Some action is needed :)