Crebe Episode-Three Crebe Episode-Three

eARFGDSSFDSGSEQegweqrwewr

How the fuck can anyone but a retard actually enjoy this shit. You must be like 3 years old.

Get a life and stop nicking animations and then tweening them all over the show.

Arse

Skeik-Sprite responds:

dude, i make what i make and you make what you make. Sprite movies arent just "tweens" Most of that movie is FBF. Im 14, and yes, that is very young, but i seem yo make flash better then you. I watch your movies and i didnt find them entertaining. Ill keep making what people like and you can go ahead and make your crap.

>TheMagicalTree Ep.1 >TheMagicalTree Ep.1

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Last time I checked, Trees dont seek revenge!

Misfitblob responds:

Magical Trees do...

Own3d [4] *special* Own3d [4] *special*

ninnneeeeeeeeeeee!

That was cool man, the whole thing, the music and the points w2hen he shot that old granny, then the smile"! CRACKED me up!

Hope this goes front page!

Eg-g responds:

^^

Closing Time Closing Time

Great!

Hello,

I like this game, the graphics are good and so is the concept.

Keep up the good work

- Jiblob

omg it's frogger! omg it's frogger!

That was pretty cool

It was pretty good to see Fropgger return.

I think that the game could do with better graphics,so If ya could spice it up with some better graphics and sounds that would be real good.

Purhaps you could change the idea to a concept that hasnt already been done before, like you could change the name, character ('Frogger') and maybe have 2 player or whatever.

I got to -20 Lives ... Bug :)

Good luck with future makes

Glaiel-Clock responds:

I NEVER FINISHED IT!

Kill The Koopas Kill The Koopas

Nice game

I have to say that as simple as that game is, its it quite good. It was a good idea to test your actionscript skills by adding a password to each level.

It would be a good idea to make your front page with the password and Start button more... 'Jazzy' because at the moment it looks a bit tacky.

I got beaten on the 3rd level... ahhhhhhhhhh

Good Luck with future Games/Animations

6/10

lan00 responds:

thanks for the great review well you got far because there are 5 level in total!